Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!

Oh, Happy Day!


Dorothy Perkins jersey shirt
£8 - dorothyperkins.com

Ann Demeulemeester wool pants
$1,230 - barneys.com

Qupid yellow shoes
$26 - amazon.com

Leather clutch handbag
$35 - bardot.com.au

Metal jewelry
$13 - modcloth.com









I thought I'd share an outfit to brighten your day and take your mind off the gloomy, snowy day. (Snow is a curse word at The Clothing Outlet, by the way!) I love this outfit because it is SO bright! And I normally wouldn't pair blue and yellow but big and bold is coming into style, so I thought I'd give it a shot! 

You know what else is so cool about this piece? It has those pants! They remind me so much of header pants. I think they aren't technically header pants because headers are supposed to have extra, loose fabric (to create fullness) above the waist. Either way, I think these pants or traditional header pants create slenderizes your waist! I think these may come back into style. I like the modern touch with the fitted look.

Just for a frame of reference, here's a well-known character who wears header pants:

Source

In case you need to see it in color:
Source


There you have it! A cute outfit to get your mind off of--well, "you  know what."



1 comment:

  1. I want to buy some designer clothes, for my two daughters. But I actually don’t know which outlet store is good to get these Designer clothes. Please recommend some best outlet stores.
    Kim Rogers Clothing

    ReplyDelete